Alpha Engineering provide the following E,C&I project life cycle capabilities and areas of expertise:
|Project Life Cycle Capabilities
||Areas of Expertise
- Scope Definition
- Design Definition
- Engineering / Feasibility Studies
- Optioneering Studies
- Concept Design
- Scheme Design
- Detail Design for Manufacture
- Engineering Substantiation
- Design Risk Assessments
- Manufacturing Specifications
- Works Test Documentation
- Operation & Maintenance Documentation
- Procurement, Installation and Commissioning Technical Support.
- Factory Acceptance Test documents.
- Installation Documentation
- Commissioning Documentation and Commissioning
- Site Surveys
- Asset Care
- Technical Files
- Specialist C&I associated with HVAC & Ventilation Containment Systems.
- Building Services Design (Lighting and small power distribution up to 400vac).
- Site Surveys / Point Cloud 3D Laser Scanning and associated BIM.
- Plant Load Studies and Assessment.
- Electrical Equipment Specification including technical appraisal and recommendation.
- Control Panel Design and Specification
- Control System Functional Design Specifications.
- Process / Radiological Instrumentation Specifications and Instrument Data Sheets.
- Specification and design of Programmable Electronic Systems (PES), including SCADA and DCS systems.
- Engineering Safety Design and Shutdown Systems (IEC 61508/61511).
- Hazardous Area Classification and Design (DSEAR/ATEX).
- Block Cable Diagrams & Earthing Drawings.
- Cable Schedules / Cable Sizing calculations.
- Termination Diagrams / Instrument Loop and Hook-up Drawings.
- EC&I Equipment Layout and Cable Containment (including 3D modelling).
- Installation Schedules and Drawings.